Sunday, October 10, 2010

with Healthy ♥

There had conduct a Competition
中国功夫 Vs. 泰拳
1st & 2nd round-China Wins
3nd 4th & the final round-Thai Wins
What a pity man !!
Btw, Good show too weee (=

Well ,
Let talk about healthy
Am weak
Frequently not comfortable and ill
Last sunday
Awaking in the afternoon
When i turn my face into mirror
I saw mine mouth and inside all bleeding BLOOD.. WTF !!
Can you imagine that whole mouth with the shit blood !!?
HOW TERROR AND FED UP !!
Am so scared and called HIM , He was busy missed my called.
OMGossh ! I called Faye then..LOL
Maybe am too much fuss ? Don't know.
Have to take very good care with my healthy.
Always ate Fast Food ! Drinks Can !
LESS ate benetif Food !
i had try 1 days ate McD 3times before ! Because of the McShaker !
I really don't know how to take care my healthy and never concerned it
Need somebody really show some consideration to me
My Him is too adapt and sore me !
So that when i act coquettishly to allowed
He never reject with 8/10 %

Healthy !
It is too much important to me , you and everybody !
GOD BLESS ME
Smile always (=

No comments:

Post a Comment