Tuesday, November 30, 2010

1 DEC

ps : MY BOY !! SO CUTE !! I LOVE HIM <3

Its 1 DEC , The last month of 2010 =)
To express that my boy birthday coming ! Awwwwhh D:
Im still planning for his birthday NERVOUS !!
What should I bought for his birthday present?
Actually I plan to bought him a iphone4 , too bad his has bought himself
It doesn't matter ! budget can beneath HAHAHAHA !! Kidding man
hmmmm...
What about wrist watch ? No,I don't think so.Cause some of my friend bought the same things too.I want something special for him * BIG sigh
What about sparks ? No,Cause i had try to ask him with other way.He don't like it.
Aggggrrrhhhh ! You've make me gone crazy
He wish to want a tattoo actually ! Around 1,000 ++
Hope I can storage enough my budget !!
I want bring you to a romance place for dinner is just only you and me
I want bought a Most special and meaningful present to you
Last year he told me , you're the one who as identity girlfriend accompany me celebrate my birthday
Yes !! I wish to be the One and Only :D
BLESS ME !! thankiuuuu <3

No comments:

Post a Comment